In today’s hectic lifestyle, it is quiet important to utilize all the time equally at different proportions. And being a student or a working woman, it becomes quiet problematic to go to the parlor regularly and take care of the skin properly. Therefore, it is really essential to have knowledge and quick-fix remedies to maintain good and healthy skin. Also, facial has some of the basic steps which are really essential to be followed step by step. Therefore, here are some of the facial methods and tips to make you and your skin glowy and parlor-typo facial at home:
- Try and incorporate different type of facials every other time. This will give your skin different type of minerals and oxidants in every facial routine. Addicting to just one type of facial could make your skin use to it and can affect it adversely.
- If you are 18-25 years in age, then you should try to use as much as of fruit facials as they have more beneficial elements to nurture in growth of the skin.
- Home-made facials are comparatively effective than the parlor ones as they are made without using chemical products and are naturally affective.
- Use oil extracts, different types of clay and honey in your facial and packs.
- Nowadays, there are different types of masks available for dark circles; wrinkles, etc. try to use them to nurture other parts of your body other than face.
- Do not compile, cleansing, scrubbing and facial at the same time. Try to use them at some interval of days to your skin so that your skin could breathe in and out.
Tips to Make Different Types of Facials and Masks at Home:
1) Egg Face Mask:
This mask is essential for ladies with rough and dry skin.
Before sleeping, put a mixture of 1 egg white and grind almonds till the mask dries. Rinse with cold water and put in moisturizer after that. This will make the skin smooth and soft.
2) Carrot Face Mask:
Carrot Mask is beneficial for people with sensitive skin.
Boil and Mash 2-3 Carrots. Add about 3-4 spoons of honey in it. Apply it on your face for 10 mins and wash the face with cold water.
3) Peach-Brandy face Mask:
This mask gives a natural yet distinctive glow to the face.
Mash a well ripened Peach and mix 1 tablespoon of brandy in it. Put the mixture on your face for 20 minutes and wash it. You can also use frozen Peaches if don’t get the fresh ones.
4) Black Gram Dal Pack:
This Pack is beneficial in providing protein to the skin and also act as a natural bleach.
Soak in a fist of Black gram and 3-4 almonds for a night and grind them into a thick paste in the morning. Apply the mixture for 30 minutes on to the skin and rinse.
5) Milk Face Mask:
This face pack is beneficial for normal, dry and mature skin type.
Add half tspoon of almond oil in 1 tablespoon of milk. Apply a very thin layer of this liquid on to the skin. After the layer dries, take it out and apply 2-3 layers after layer to give extra nourishment to the skin. After that rinse your face with lukewarm water.
6) Turmeric Face Pack:
This pack is beneficial for healthy and glowy skin.
Take ½ cup of gram flour. Add ½ tspoon of turmeric, chandan powder, ghee and almond oil into it. Apply the paste on your face and body for 10 minutes and rinse well.
7) Anti-Aging Mask:
This facial is effective to look young and peppy in just a jiffy of minutes.
Add ½ cup milk in 2 tablespoon of oatmeal. Cook them well. Then add 2 tspoon of olive oil in it and make the mixture moderate. Then apply it on the face and neck area for about 20-25 minutes and rinse well with lukewarm water.
Hence, it is so easy to get healthy wealthy and beautiful skin at home as well. So, forget all the tension of wasting time and money on parlors and products and use these remedies for all the different types of skin.