Generally Skin starts fading after 30’s. This is not generally because of your age or something but it starts affecting because of many other reasons such as- hormonal changes, skin retention, food eating habits and many more. Hence, taking good care of the skin is essential especially at the middle age. Many of us believe that beauty lies in the eyes of the viewer, but the actual fact is beauty lies in living a healthy life and one can start feeling healthy only if they take the initial first step .i.e. to maintain their skin.
Wrinkles are one of the biggest problems of increasing age. The basic way to avoid wrinkles on the skin to intake a balanced diet-including salad, veggies, proteins in the meal. Besides this, you can apply face packs made up from curd, apple, glycerin, apple, egg, honey, carrot, lemon which are good for enriching the texture of the skin.
Hence, here are some of the problems and solutions and also some tips to maintain a good skin texture after your 30’s and over:
BEAT THE STRESS:
The initial first step towards maintaining your skin is to remove all the tensions. Although it’s impossible to remove all the stress from our lives, but here are some of the ways to make those stress stress-LESS-
DIET PLAYS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART:
Proper eating habits and nourishment is very important to keep stress hormones in check and to maintain a healthy immune system. This automatically will reflect your persona and make you look radiant and happy. Make sure you include lots of veggies, low fat food and high-fiber foods to get full supply of nutrients to your body.
- Avoid refined foods made of flour (maida), sugar, alcohol, caffeine and oil. They cause constriction of blood vessels. Thus, obstruction the flow of blood and oxygen to the hairs and skin.
- Drink plenty of water so that your skin remains hydrated.
- Take vitamin supplements to correct the vitamin deficiency in your body.
SLEEPING and EXERCISING:
- You must have 6-8 hours of sleep on a daily routine. Skin has the most amount of affect cause of sleeping habits. Hence, it is a must to sleep adequately and also on time. Else, problems like dark circles, pigmentation, and acne can cause a permanent damage to your skin.
- Exercise increases the production of endorphins, the body’s natural feel good chemicals. Hence, it makes the skin look younger and rich in nutrients.
- Regular exfoliation of the skin is must. It should include serum therapy which provides oxygen to the skin and helps in grow back on your skin.
- Take care of the cleanliness of the skin.
- Always have a glass of carrot or lemon juice. This act as one of the best toners for increasing the skin texture.
- Apply as less makeup as possible as makeup can make the skin look more agey and older.
- Use as much HOME-MADE toners, cleansers and face packs as possible. Avoid having products made up in the parlors or from the market.