A red lipstick can be any woman’s best friend as these sultry & juicy red lips are classy and evergreen, but girls it should be carried off in the right way!
Though, there are women who love wearing a red lipstick, yet there are also quite a few who would love to wear a red lipstick but aren’t confident enough about the color. Some of the women step back in the red lip game just thinking that it would be a much bolder step to wear a red lipstick. But, it isn’t true! Not at all!
A red lipstick can be worn in different style and forms. So, those women who think that red lips are only for those who are bold and sexy, you better read out what is written below as this will open up new ways as to how to carry a red lip look in different ways:
THE MINIMAL MATTE LIPS
This look is ideal for both dusky and fair skin tones as it highlights the lips in the right way for all the skin types. The minimal matte red lip look is a tint of dewy bronzed red color which is a super dark shade of a red lip color book.
A POP OF RED LIP LOOK
This look is often considered as the girly girl look as this gives you the feeling of being young and vibrant. The best way to have a poppy red lip look is to keep everything minimal and put a really juicy bright red lipstick on your lips and whoa! You’re ready to roll the look anywhere you want.
THE SUPER VAMP RED LIP LOOK
A dark vampy lip look is a great way to showcase the edgy side of you to the people. This not only gives you an edge but also would spin your look from the classic red lip color. Use the darkest cherry lip hue on your lips and get the super vamp look any day any time.
THE ROMANTIC FLUSH RED LIP LOOK
This look is for those women who want to look cute and sexy at the same time. Red lip look doesn’t always have to have the daring and hot look, but it could also be worn in a sweet, delicate and lighter red lip look way as well. This look is ideal for women who wants to wear red but are not comfortable putting the radiant and dark red color on their lips.
THE PATENT RED LIPS
This lip look will give you the look of the perfectly shiny blood red lips. So, those who like to keep their lips red and shiny should try putting their red lipstick in this form. You can first put the favorite shade of red on your lips and then should finish the lips with a shiny red lip gloss. The gloss will add an extra finishing effect onto your lips.
THE DO’s & DON’Ts OF WEARING RED LIPSTICK
1) Always outline your lips before putting up the lipstick. This gives the perfect texture and finishing effect to the lips.
2) Always remember to choose the correct outfit with the red lip look. Though the red lip look goes best with a red or black outfit but you can even contrast your red lips with other colors and prints too.
3) Always take care of the fact that your red lipstick is not migrating with your teeth. This looks shabby.
4) Try and keep your lips the brightest and rest of the things minimalistic. This is the ideal way to wear red. If you’ll keep everything too loud like your lips, eyes and makeup then the red lip look won’t be highlighted the way it should.
5) Always wear a red lipstick according to your skin tone. Do not wear a shade which doesn’t suit your skin tone.